Robert C. Tinker
Robert Tinker was born in April 3, 1924 to Dudley and Leila Tinker. His parents were married in Ohio. The family lived in Ohio and by 1940, Robert lived in Teaneck with his Aunt Turisa, Uncle Malcolm, his parents and other family members.
Robert (“Tink”) attended and graduated from Teaneck High School (1942). He was a member of the football team, the wrestling team and the math club. He was well liked by everyone and planned on becoming a mechanical engineer. His hobby was photography.
We do not have information concerning Robert’s military service or his death.
High School Yearbook
- Ohio, Birth Index, 1908-1964
- Summit County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1840-1980 for Leila Maria Bunnell (mother of Robert C. Tinker)
- 1930 United States Federal Census
- 1940 United States Federal Census for Robert C. Tinker
- U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995 for Leila Tinker (mother of Robert C. Tinker, Clifton City Directory, 1952)
- U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-2014 for Leila Tinker (mother)
- United States World War II Registration Cards, 1942 (for Dudley Rushton Tinker, father of Robert C. Tinker)
- United States Social Security Death Index for Dudley Tinker