After 50 years
A Pictorial Scrapbook of Teaneck - 1895-1946
divider
Palisades Ave. Pictured left is the corner as it appears today (1946), with the office of the Sunday Sun to the right of the Peoples' Trust Company building.  The inset shows the same corner twenty-five years ago when the Phelps Manor real estate office had been newly planted in a tomato field. Picture loaned by A. W. Hart.

Queen Anne RoadQueen Anne Road

Go to Next Page

Back to Teaneck After 50 Years Homepage

Back to Teaneck Virtual Village